Frequently Asked Questions
The Sheboygan car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® understand the pain you are going through and want to make your recovery process as quick and easy as possible. Therefore, we have provided you with this section of frequently asked questions that provides answers to some of the most common car accident concerns. We hope you will use this area as a quick-reference point to locate immediate answers to your inquiries.
This page will be updated periodically, so if you do not see your question listed below, please check back at a later date. To speak directly with one of our attorneys about your situation, contact our offices today at 800-242-2874.
- Do I Have To Speak With The Other Driver’s Insurance Company After An Auto Accident?
- What Is Social Host Liability?
- Can I Recover Financial Compensation After An Accident If I Was Partially At Fault?
- What is insurance bad faith?
- What are my options if the other driver doesn’t have car insurance?
- What kind of information could be helpful in a car accident lawsuit?
- What is reckless driving?
- Can I file a second lawsuit for the same case?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- What kind of compensation can I expect after a car accident?
- Should I see my doctor after an accident?
- What are some examples of road hazards?
- What steps should I take immediately after being involved in an accident?
- What is dram shop liability?
- Should I seek help from a lawyer?