5 Items You Should Always Have in a Roadside Emergency Kit
If you have ever been in a car accident, you understand how stressful the aftermath can be for yourself and anyone else involved. From making sure everyone is uninjured to exchanging information and making the accident report, it can be a very trying experience, especially if you are unprepared. Fortunately, assembling a roadside emergency kit can help you in the event of an accident or breakdown.
If you or someone you know has been in a car accident because of someone else’s negligent actions, you may be eligible for financial compensation to help with your pain and suffering. To speak with a qualified attorney, contact a Sheboygan car accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today at 800-242-2874.
Five Essentials for Your Roadside Kit
Your roadside emergency kit can include a variety of items. Five of the most important things to include in your pack include:
- A warning light, flare, or hazard triangle—this will inform other drivers of your presence, which is especially important if you suffer a breakdown or accident at night.
- A flashlight—be sure that you know where your flashlight is at all times and pack extra batteries just in case.
- Jack and lug nut wrench—these tools are important for helping you change a flat tire.
- Jumper cables or battery charger—do not get stuck on the road without a way to jumpstart your battery in case it dies.
- First aid kit—this can help with minor injuries you may suffer in an accident.
Of course, there are many other items that people may choose to include in their emergency preparedness kits, but these five items are some of the most helpful.
If you have been hurt in an auto accident because of another person’s careless driving, you may need a lawyer to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. To speak with a qualified legal representative, contact a Sheboygan accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today at 800-242-2874.